The following is a schedule of the tuition structure effective Fall 2023. If you need more details, please call the Student Financial Services Office at (334) 844-4634.
Tuition and Student Services Fee
|Credit Hour Tuition - Undergraduate to 12 hours* (1)||$446.00||$1,338.00|
|Credit Hour Tuition - Graduate/Professional to 9 hours* (1)||$594.00||$1,782.00|
|Student Services Fee (1)||$916.00||$916.00|
|Student Services Fee - GRA/GTA/GA||$758.00||$758.00|
|Student Services Fee - GRA/GTA (Summer)||$350.00||$350.00|
No additional charge for credit hours exceeding 12 (undergraduate)/9 (graduate)
|Auburn Abroad Fee (2)||$751.00||$751.00|
|Auditing Fee - Undergraduate per course (3)||$466.00||$1,338.00|
|Auditing Fee - Graduate/Professional per course (3)||$594.00||$1,782.00|
|Clearing for Graduation (4)||$450.00||$450.00|
|College of Veterinary Medicine Clinical Rotation Fee||$751.00||$751.00|
|Continuous Enrollment Fee - Graduate||$450.00||$450.00|
|International Student Fee||$130.00||$130.00|
|Music Fee (full-hour lessons) (5)||$246.00||$246.00|
|Music Fee (half-hour lessons) (5)||$163.00||$163.00|
Professional Fees, Program Fees, Differential Tuition*
|College of Architecture, Design, & Construction (per semester)||$2,160.00||$2,160.00|
|College of Business FR/SO (per semester)||$318.00||$318.00|
|College of Business FR/SO Summer (per semester)||$106.00||$106.00|
|College of Business JR/SR (per semester)||$637.00||$637.00|
|College of Business JR/SR Summer (per semester)||$185.00||$185.00|
|College of Business Graduate - per credit hour||$222.00||$222.00|
|College of Engineering Undergraduate FR (per semester)||$457.00||$457.00|
|College of Engineering Undergraduate SO/JR/SR (per semester)||$799.00||$799.00|
|College of Human Sciences - Interior Design (per semester)||$2,219.00||$2,219.00|
|College of Human Sciences - Hospitality Management (per semester)||$515.00||$515.00|
|College of Veterinary Medicine (per semester)||$8,542.00||$8,542.00|
|College of Education - Doctorate of Physical Therapy (per semester)||$1,250.00||$1,250.00|
|College of Education - Doctorate of Physical Therapy Summer (per semester)||$1,000.00||$1,000.00|
|Honors College (per semester)||$250.00||$250.00|
|College of Nursing - per clinical credit hour||$200.00||$200.00|
|College of Pharmacy (per semester)||$6,000.00||$6,000.00|
Professional fees, program fees, differential tuition are in addition to regular credit hour tuition
Graduate students' tuition and student services fee are waived, provided they are on a one-third time or greater appointment and are being paid according to the approved salary structure as a Graduate Research or Teaching Assistant. Their appointment date must be effective as of the eighth class day of the fall and spring semester or the fifth class day of summer semester. Professional and Program fees are not waived. Graduate students that have their tuition and student services fee waived pay the GRA/GTA/GA student services fee each semester.
- The university tuition and student services fee are used to meet part of the cost of instruction, physical training and development, laboratory materials and supplies for student use, maintenance, operation and expansion of the physical plant, library and student activities. The Student Activities portion of the fee supports; Intercollegiate Athletics, Student Center Operations, Campus Recreation, and Student Activity Projects within Student Affairs. Student Activity Projects supported are: the Auburn Student Media Group, Black Student Union, International Student Organization, Leadership Programs, Service Programs, Student Governance, Student Organizations, and Student Programming. This fee includes $0.25 held in reserve to cover damage to university property by students. The student services fee is waived for full-time faculty and staff. All students except faculty and staff are eligible to participate in Student Activities.
- Students participating in the Study Abroad/Exchange Program will pay the Auburn Abroad Fee, and any course work resulting in AU credit or grades will be assessed in accordance with the university fee structure.
- Not charged to faculty and staff
- A student who is a candidate for a degree in a term in which no credit hour work is taken at Auburn University is required to be cleared for graduation and pays the Clearing for Graduation fee. The Graduation fee is to be paid in addition to this fee.
- This additional music fee is to be paid for each Performance Course of individual instruction. Instruction is available in either half-hour or hour lessons.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
For an estimated cost of attendance, please use the following link: https://www.auburn.edu/administration/business-finance/finaid/steps-for-aid/coa_all.html.