The following is a schedule of the tuition structure effective Fall, 2016. If you need more details, please call the Student Financial Services Office at (334) 844-4634.
Tuition and Student Services Fee
|Credit Hour Tuition - Undergraduate to 12 hours* (1)||378.00||1,134.00|
|Credit Hour Tuition - Graduate/Professional to 9 hours* (1)||504.00||1,512.00|
|Student Services Fee||812.00||812.00|
|Auburn Abroad Fee (2)||638.00||638.00|
|Auditing Fee - Undergraduate per course (3)||378.00||1,134.00|
|Auditing Fee - Graduate/Professional per course (3)||504.00||1,512.00|
|Clearing for Graduation (4)||450.00||450.00|
|College of Veterinary Medicine Clinical Rotation Fee||638.00||638.00|
|GRA/GTA Enrollment Fee||580.00||580.00|
|International Student Fee||130.00||130.00|
|Music Fee (full hour lessons) (5)||246.00||246.00|
|Music Fee (half-hour lessons) (5)||163.00||163.00|
Professional Fees, Program Fees, Differential Tuition*
|College of Architecture, Design, & Construction (per semester)||2,160.00||2,160.00|
|College of Business FR/SO (per semester)||260.00||260.00|
|College of Business FR/SO Summer (per semester)||75.00||75.00|
|College of Business JR/SR (per semester)||560.00||560.00|
|College of Business JR/SR Summer (per semester)||150.00||150.00|
|College of Business Graduate - per credit hour||200.00||200.00|
|College of Engineering Undergraduate (per semester)||400.00||400.00|
|College of Veterinary Medicine (per semester)||4,000.00||8,000.00|
|Honors College 1st year (per semester)||250.00||250.00|
|Honors College 2nd year (per semester)||225.00||225.00|
|Honors College 3rd year and beyond (per semester)||200.00||200.00|
|School of Nursing - per credit hour||200.00||200.00|
|School of Pharmacy (per semester)||5,283.00||5,283.00|
Graduate students’ tuition and student services fee are waived, provided they are on a one-quarter time or greater appointment and are being paid according to the approved salary structure as a Graduate Research or Teaching Assistant. Their appointment date must be effective as of the eighth class day of the fall or spring semester, the fifth class day of summer semester/session. For graduate students being appointed for the first time Fall 2013, the student must have a one-third time or greater appointment. Professional and Program fees are not waived. Graduate students that have their tuition and student services fee waived pay the GRA/GTA enrollment fee each semester.
- The university tuition and student services fee is used to meet part of the cost of instruction, physical training and development, laboratory materials and supplies for student use, maintenance, operation and expansion of the physical plant, Library and Student Activities. The Student Activities portion of the fee supports such activities as intercollegiate athletics, exhibits, GLOMERATA, intramural sports, PLAINSMAN, religious life, social affairs, student government, student union activities and operations, TIGER CUB, and WEGL Radio Station. This fee includes $0.25 held in reserve to cover damage to university property by students. The student services fee is waived for full-time faculty and staff. All students except faculty and staff are eligible to participate in Student Activities.
- Students participating in the Study Abroad/Exchange Program will pay the Auburn Abroad Fee, and any course work resulting in AU credit or grades will be assessed in accordance with the university fee structure.
- Not charged to faculty and staff.
- A student who is a candidate for a degree in a term in which no credit hour work is taken at Auburn University is required to be cleared for graduation and pays the Clearing for Graduation fee. The Graduation fee is to be paid in addition to this fee.
- This additional music fee is to be paid for each Performance Course of individual instruction. Instruction is available in either half-hour or hour lessons.