Appeals of Dismissal

In general, undergraduate students who have been dismissed from the University may appeal their dismissal only after one calendar year has elapsed. In rare instances, students on dismissal who have a minimum grade point average of 1.85, are within 18 credit hours of graduation, and who demonstrate the appropriate changes in attitude necessary to be ready to complete their degree requirements may appeal through the Office of Academic Support to their academic dean for readmission. To appeal a dismissal, students should contact the Office of the Registrar.